Never knew such fluffy bread made with condensed milk! Soft as clouds! Very easy and delicious! Very fluffy and soft, now let’s tear it open and enjoy this delicious bread! It’s really soft and flavorful, so if you want to try it, good luck!
3 tbsp (60g) Sweeted condensed milk
1 tsp (3g) Yeast
0.6 cup (140ml) Milk
2 cups (300g) Bread flour/wheat flour
1/2 tsp (3g) Salt
2 tbsp (28g) Unsalted butter
Mold size 20x20cm/8‘’x8‘’
170°C (340°F) bake for 20 minutes
1. 1 egg, about 55 grams, 3 tablespoons (60 grams) sweetened condensed milk, if you use unsweetened condensed milk, add 25 grams of sugar, 1 teaspoon (3 grams) yeast, 0.6 cup (140 ml) milk. Mix well, 2 cups (300 grams) bread flour/wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) salt. Mix into dough, knead into a ball with hands. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, the dough has been relaxed, 2 tablespoons (28 grams) unsalted butter. Knead the butter into the dough first, then knead the dough smooth. The dough will become very sticky, keep kneading and it will soon be smooth. Round the dough, cover the dough and let it rise for about 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, the dough has fermented. Deflate the dough and flatten it. Divide into 6 parts. Round each portion of dough. Cover and let the dough rest for about 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, take out the relaxed dough. Deflate, press down, and roll out long. Turn the dough sheet over and flatten one side. Organize the dough sheet into a rectangle. Rolling up from the other side. Roll it up and roll it into a long strip. Once done, place inside a baking dish, size 20x20cm/8”x8”. Finish all the doughs. Cover and let rise for about 50 minutes.
5. After fermentation, brush the surface with egg wash. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 170°C (340°F) for about 20 minutes. Out of the oven, so tempting. Brush the top with butter or condensed milk after baking. Very fluffy and soft, now let’s tear it open and enjoy this delicious bread!