85g of sugar
550g of milk
8g of agar powder
5g corn starch
2 pinches the salt
120g white chocolate
25g of soft cream cheese
1. First, 85g of sugar, pour it into the wok fan. Immediately add 550g of milk, 8g of agar powder to make milk firm, 5g corn starch for a soft texture. It is a pity that if the salt is missing, put about 2 pinches
2. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients well, when everything is mixed, set on medium low heat .
3. From now on, stir slowly so that the milk does not get scorched, if the milk is hot, add 120g white chocolate. The chocolate will melt quickly. Add 25g of soft cream cheese to enhance the flavor. Stir and melt it slowly. Look like thickened soup. When the bubbles come up, it’s done. Turn off the gas and let it cool.
4. While it cools, you can stir gently to avoid hardening, if it is lukewarm, put it in a container. Surface clearance. Cover with a lid and chill in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Milk dessert appeared. Take it out, cut it like a cake. Milk dessert is sweet and soft like a cake. The savory taste is excellent as well.