This recipe surprised my family! I’ ve never had such delicious carrot bread! This is so easy to make! It’s really soft and flavorful, so if you want to try it, good luck!
1 (100g) Carrots
0.4 cup (100ml ) Water
2 tbsp (25g) Sugar
1 tsp (3g) Yeast
2 cups (300g) Bread flour/wheat flour
1/2 tsp (3g) Salt
2 tbsp (28g) Unsalted butter
Mold size: 9‘’x9‘’/20x20cm
170°C (340°F) bake for 20 minutes
1. 1 (100 grams) carrot, cut into small pieces. Put in blender, 0.4 cup (100 mL) water. Puree carrots, 1 egg, 2 tablespoons (25 grams) sugar, 1 teaspoon (3 grams) yeast. Mix well.
2. 2 cups (300 grams) bread flour/wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) salt. Mix into dough, kneading into a dough with hands. Let the dough rest for about 20 minutes.
3. After 20 minutes, the dough has been relaxed, 2 tablespoons (28 grams) room temperature unsalted butter. Knead the butter into the dough first, then knead the dough smooth. You can also wrestle the dough so that the surface is smooth soon. Rounding the dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for about 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, the dough is fermented, put the dough on a mat and deflate it. Divide into 9 parts, take a small portion of dough and round it up. Place in a mold, mold size is 9”x9”/20x20cm. It’s very fast when you do it with both hands.
5. Once all done, place in baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for about 50 minutes. After fermentation, brush the surface with egg wash. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, or omit if you don’t have it. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 170°C (340°F) for about 20 minutes. It’s done, it’s so tempting.