Hello everyone, happy long holiday, this time I made a compilation of 4 simple and easy fried puff pastry recipe.
Layered Apple Pie
inspiration from karipap shape
400-450 grams of apples
1 tablespoon butter
50 grams palm sugar/sugar (according to taste)
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1-2 tablespoons of water
300 grams of all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
110 ml water
75 ml vegetable oil
130 grams of all-purpose flour
80 grams of salted butter
Thousand Layer Bread
Recooked: @Vinastar Channel
125 grams of salted butter
200 grams of all-purpose flour
250 grams of all-purpose flour
25 grams of salted butter
5 grams of sugar
2.5 grams of yeast
140 grams of warm water (Pour gradually)
* chocolate sprinkles as a filling for bread
Inspired by Algerian sweets, re-cooked and slightly modified by the @vinastar channel
300 grams of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
60 grams of melted salted butter
125 grams of water
Cornstarch for sprinkles make layers ( I used the remaining 150 grams )
Layered Twisted Donuts
100 grams of wheat flour
40 grams of vegetable oil
* Yeast dough
250 grams of wheat flour
1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
30 grams of sugar
140 grams of water (pour gradually)
10 grams of vegetable oil
▶Recipe Apple Pie.
1. 400-450 grams of apples, Coarse Chop, 1 tablespoon butter, 60 grams of palm sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Cover and cook 1 minute, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 – 2 tablespoons of water.
2. Pour in the cornstarch, cook until thick. Remove and cool, 300 grams of all-purpose flour (medium gluten), 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 teaspoon salt, 110ML Water, 75 ml of vegetable oil. Wrap the dough and leave for 30 minutes.
3. 130 grams of all-purpose flour, 80 grams of margarine / salted butter. It’s like cookie dough.
4. Dough 1 and dough 2, divide each into 10 parts. Wrap the second dough with the first dough. Roll the dough lengthwise, roll while compacted, repeat one more time.
5. Cut into two parts, flatten the dough the center of the dough is thicker. Fill the dough with apples. Dough seal.
6. Deep Frying in hot oil, fry until golden brown. Best served warm.
▶Recipe A thousand layers of bread.
1. 200 grams of all-purpose flour (medium gluten), 125 grams of salted melted butter. Mix well, leave 20 minutes.
2. 250 grams of all-purpose flour (medium gluten), 2.5 grams of instant yeast, 1 teaspoon sugar. Mix well, 140 grams of warm water, 25 grams of melted butter. Mix well. Knead until quite smooth, leave 3 minutes. Knead again
3 minutes until smooth, leave 10 minutes.
4. Divide into 6 parts, wrap butter dough with yeast dough. Roll from center to edge, single fold. Roll the dough into long, sprinkle a little flour if needed. Roll while compacted.
5. Cut into 2 parts, press on the center. Fill with chocolate sprinkles (according to your wishes), dough seal. Roll it to a thickness of less than 1 cm. Leave 10 minutes.
6. Heat a frying pan with a little oil or butter. Fry over low heat (if the heat is too high the bread will burn and the inside will still be raw). Turn every 1-2 minutes. Fry until golden brown perfectly cooked. Ready to be served.
▶Recipe Inspired by Algerian sweets.
1. 300 grams of all-purpose flour (medium gluten), 1 teaspoon salt, 125 grams of salted melted butter. Mix into crumbs, 125 grams of water. Knead until half smooth. Leave 5 minutes. Knead again 3 minutes until smooth.
2. Divide into 4 parts, leave 20 minutes. Prepare cornstarch (corn starch), sprinkle with cornstarch. Roll the dough into long, leave 5 minutes. The dough will be more flexible. Roll again to a thickness of 1 mm and a length of +-80 cm. Cut the ends, sprinkle with cornstarch. Roll while compacted. Grease with water. Cut with a sharp knife, cut into 1-1.5 cm thickness. Press the center with your finger, light grind.
3. Heat the cooking oil, once the oil is hot, turn to low heat. Frying on low heat. First fry usually have not bloomed. After 3 times it will bloom more because the heat of the oil has stabilized. Ready to serve with chocolate sauce or chili tomato sauce. Store in an airtight container to keep it crispy.
▶Recipe The donuts are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.
1. 100 grams of all-purpose flour, 40 grams of vegetable oil or melted butter. Mix well. Put it in plastic and grind it. Place in the refrigerator 20 minutes.
2. 250 grams of all-purpose flour (medium gluten), 30 grams of sugar, 1 teaspoon instant yeast, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 – 1 tsp salt. Mix well, 140 grams of room temperature water, 10 grams of vegetable oil. Leave 3 minutes.
3. Knead 3 minutes until smooth. Roll out the dough. Place the oil dough in the center of the yeast dough, rotate horizontally and roll into a rectangle. Repeat 2 single folds, finished.
4. Cut both ends to open the layer, divide into 12 parts ( 2-3 cm ) . Leave 10 minutes. Take 1 and spin it, then tighten the knot, let the dough rise to twice its original size.
5. Heat cooking oil to 50% hot. Reduce the heat, then fry. Fry until golden brown. Ready to be served. Crispy on the outside soft on the inside.