I made an eye-catching cheesecake with mango and dragon fruit. You can feel the unique beauty of the fruit as it is, and the fragrant taste is really good with plenty of mango. You can use only mango, but I think using dragon fruit that goes well together gives it a more visually rich feeling. Cute mangoes and dragon fruit are wrapped around it like a necklace, so it’s pretty without any other decorations~
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
7g Powdered gelatin + 42g Water
250g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
80g Mango puree
150g Heavy cream
5g Powdered gelatin + 30g Water
180g Mango puree
12g Powdered gelatin + 72g Water
120g Hot water
8g Lemon juice
Mango, Dragon fruit
1. Add melted butter to the crushed whole wheat cookies and mix well. Put them in a mousse mold covered with Teflon sheets, flatten them, and put them in the refrigerator.
2. Add cold water to powdered gelatin and soak for about 15 minutes. (Gelatin powder 1: water 6)
3. Unpack the cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and mix, then add lemon juice and vanilla, and then add mango puree and mix.
4. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for 15 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cheesecake batter and mix.
5. Whip the whipped cream about 60%, add it to the dough, mix well, pour half of the dough into the mousse mold, flatten it, and harden it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Add melted gelatin to mango puree, mix well, pour half into the mousse mold, and harden in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
7. Add soaked gelatin to hot water and melt it, then add sugar and lemon juice and mix well to prepare lemon jelly water.
8. Prepare the mangoes and dragonfruits by digging them in a hemispherical shape. Put the hemispherical mangoes and dragonfruits between the mousse frame and the mousse strip.
9. Add lemon jelly water made to cover 1/3 of the fruit and harden in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes, then remove the mousse strip.
10. Pour a little lemon jelly water on the inside, add dragon fruit and mango flesh similar to the height of the hemispherical fruit, then add lemon jelly water and harden in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
11. Melt the remaining mango puree mixture in the microwave for about 10 seconds, then pour it into the mousse mold and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
12. Put the remaining cheesecake dough in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften it, pour it into the mousse mold, and harden it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.