Hello everyone, this time I made a unique food that I have never seen before.
1 medium egg
150 grams of all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
15 ml oil or melted butter (1 tbsp)
30 ml water (2 tbsp)
200-230 grams of all-purpose flour and 1/2 tsp of baking powder
40 grams of powdered sugar ( I use special sugar for sprinkling donuts)
35 ml of oil or melted butter
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1. 1 medium egg, 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp oil (15 ml), 30 ml of water (2 HR) , 150 grams of all-purpose flour. Knead until smooth.
2. 2 medium eggs, 40 grams of special sugar for sprinkling donuts, 35 ml of oil / melted butter, 1/2 tsp vanilla powder, 1/2 tsp salt, 200 – 230 grams of all-purpose flour and 1/2 tsp of baking powder. Leave 20 minutes.
3. Divide 1 dough into 2 parts. Roll out dough 1, roll out dough 2 into the same size. The dough feels a little sticky, sprinkle with flour if necessary. Grease a little water.
4. Place dough 1 on top of dough 2. Turn dough so that dough 2 is on top.Roll out the dough 1. Sprinkle with flour, roll out the dough to be thinner. Cut the sides of the dough, cut into squares. Glue both ends, press hard enough to stick.
5. Fry slowly over medium low heat. Keep the temperature of the oil not too high so that it cooks inside. Serve while warm. Dip in sweet chocolate or sprinkle with powdered sugar. Crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.