30g unsalted butter
50g compound dark chocolate
2 pinches of salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
80g cake flour
8g cocoa powder
120g whipping cream
22g of sugar
9g sifted flour
4-5 drops of vanilla oil
1) Pour some water into a wok pan. Place a heat resistant container in the middle of the wok pan. Add 30g unsalted butter to the heat resistant container, then place the pan over a medium low heat and melt the butter.
2. Add 40g milk and 50g compound dark chocolate to the melted butter with the heat still medium low, and stir until melted. Add 65g sugar and lightly mix untill you get a watery sauce. Turn off the heat and let it cool slightly.
3. Transfer it to a glass bowl. Add 2 eggs, 2 pinches of salt, 1/4tsp baking powder and a few drops of vanilla and mix well until the baking powder is no longer visible.
4. Sift 80g cake flour and 8g cocoa powder into the mix, then mix it with a whisk, starting slowly until the mix is thin, then mixing boldly until no powder is visible. Cover the bowl and let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
5. Add 120g whipping cream, 22g sugar, 9g sifted flour (any) and 4-5 drops vanilla oil to a wok pan, then mix well until flour is no longer visible. Place the pan over a low heat, and stir until bubbles rise.Turn off the heat and let it cool.
6. Put it into a container. Remove the cover from the batter and stir. Place a pan on a low heat for 1 minute. Add a ladle of batter to the hot pan, making sure it spreads in a circle.
7. Once the pancake is covered with bubbles, turn it over. Cook it for another 1 and a half – 2 minutes. Place the pancake on a plate. Repeat steps 17-20 with the rest of the batter.
8. Evenly spread a spoonful of the cream over one of the pancakes, then cover it with another pancake.