I made a dark chocolate cheesecake with a moist chocolate sheet. It has a lot of chocolate so it hardens well without gelatin and tastes really good. When I use the sheet as it is without cutting it, the cut section is different and it is much more delicious than making a crust with biscuits. It’s a delicious cheesecake that looks simple but doesn’t taste simple at all.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
45g All-purpose flour
15g Cocoa powder
1g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
35g Melted unsalted butter
2g Vanilla extract
35g Hot water
150g Dark couverture chocolate
250g Cream cheese
130g Heavy cream
50g Dark couverture chocolate
50g Heavy cream
1. Sift wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl, add sugar and salt, and mix.
2. Add egg, milk and melted butter and mix, then add vanilla extract and hot water, mix well, and pour into the oven pan.
3. Bake in an oven at 165 degrees for 25 minutes, take it out, cool it, and put it in the mousse mold.
4. Cut dark chocolate (55%) and melt it using a microwave oven, dissolve cream cheese, add sugar and mix well, then add melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Whip about 50% of whipped cream, mix well, pour into mousse mold, flatten, and harden in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
6. Put the cream in the chocolate and melt it in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then pour it over the chocolate cheesecake and harden it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.