The recipe I’ve been looking for for a long while turns out to be so easy! No kneading! You don’t need to buy bread anymore! Garlic bread must be eaten while it’s warm, layer by layer torn to eat, the outside is crispy, the inside is soft, rich garlic and butter flavor!
300g (2 cups) Bread flour/Wheat flour
150ml (0.6 cup) Water
12g (1 tbsp) Sugar
3g (1 tsp) Yeast
28g (2 tbsp) Unsalted butter
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
2. Garlic butter sauce
70g (5 tbsp) Unsalted butter
5g (1 tbsp) Chopped onion
15g (2 tbsp) Minced garlic
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
* 190°C (375°F) bake for 20 minutes
1. 150 ml (0.6 cups) of water, 1 egg, 12 grams (1 tablespoon) of sugar, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) yeast, 28 grams (2 tablespoons) melted unsalted butter. Mix well , 300 grams (2 cups) high gluten flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Stir into a dough.Stir into dough without seeing dry flour. Cover and let the dough rise for about 1 hour.
2. 70 grams (5 tablespoons) unsalted butter, heat on low heat. Stir to melt butter, 5 grams (1 tablespoon) chopped onion, 15 grams (2 tablespoons) minced garlic. Stir slowly and fry on low heat for about 2 minutes, so that the garlic flavor comes out quickly. The unsalted butter + salt in the butter garlic sauce can be replaced with salted butter, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Stir well and let it cool.
3. After 1 hour, the dough is ready, sprinkle flour on the mat. Rounding and deflating the dough, divide into 4 parts, round each portion. After the 4 doughs are done, cover with plastic wrap and let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, take out one dough, sprinkle some flour to prevent sticking, press and exhaust. Roll out the dough into a large round sheet, about 21-24cm in diameter. Put the dough sheet on parchment paper, brush some butter garlic sauce on top. Put another dough sheet on top, remember to align. Brush the top with another layer of butter garlic sauce. Put another dough sheet on top and brush the top with another layer of butter garlic sauce.
5. Continue rolling the fourth sheet of dough, put the fourth dough sheet on the top. Use a cup to press a circle in the middle, cut 8 cuts along the edge of the circle. Then stick the knife in a little further and make a cut in the middle of each portion. Pick up two slices, turn them outward twice, pinch up the ends and press them a little. Repeat this to fold all 8 petals and you’re done!
6. Transfer it to the baking tray, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for about 40 minutes. Brush the surface with egg wash after fermentation. Bake at 190°C (375°F) for 20 minutes. It’s ready, it’s so beautiful, I can’t wait to eat. it!