I made a dorayaki filled with cream by folding it into a different shape. When I knead the egg with foam, it feels more fluffy, so I can eat it softly. It needs to be cooked on only one side so that it can be folded to fit the shape, so I think it should be cooked with a lid on. The triangular shape makes it easy to hold and eat, and the shape is also interesting. It doesn’t mix with whipped cream, only custard cream makes it feel cleaner and more moist.
▶About 6 servings.
2 Egg yolks
a pinch of Salt
14g Corn starch
4g Vanilla bean paste
200g Warm milk
15g Unsalted butter
2g Vanilla extract
85g Cake flour
3g Baking powder
1g Baking soda
1. Mix egg yolk, sugar, and salt in a pot, then add starch and vanilla bean paste and mix.
2. Add about 50g of warm milk first and mix well, then add the rest of the milk and mix, put on low heat and heat.
3. Continue to stir and heat until thickened. When large bubbles appear, heat a little more until shiny and remove from heat.
4. Add butter, mix well, put in a container, attach it to the top to prevent air from coming in contact with it, and cool it at room temperature in the refrigerator.
5. Add sugar to the egg and whip it with a whipper until fine foam is formed. Add honey and vanilla and whip a little more.
6. Beat the soft flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a sieve, mix well with a hand whisk, add milk, mix, cover and ferment at room temperature for 15 minutes.
7. Sift the custard cream cooled in the refrigerator through a fine sieve and place in a piping bag.
8. Put the pan on a very low heat, wipe it with a little oil, pour the dough, cover the lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
9. When the top is almost cooked, take it out and attach it well in a triangle shape to shape it and cool it.
10. After filling with custard cream, eat it deliciously.