I made a baked cheesecake that is moist and easy to eat. It’s easy to make with simple ingredients, and it’s easy to make just by baking. I’ve made a lot of baked cheesecakes, and this recipe tastes good and the texture is soft and I really enjoyed it. The texture changes depending on the baking time, so I think it would be good to adjust the time according to the oven you are using. Bake for a short time at a high temperature, the top has a roasted flavor and the middle is soft like cream.
▶Mold size: 15.5 x 7.8 x 6.5cm.
260g Cream cheese
5g Lemon juice
120g Heavy cream
1. Beat the cream cheese, add sugar and mix well.
(Cream cheese melts softly by heating it in the microwave 2 times for 10 seconds each)
2. Add starch and mix well, then add one egg at a time and mix.
3. Add lemon juice and mix, add fresh cream, mix evenly, and sift through a sieve.
4. Pour the Teflon sheet into the mold and bake in the oven at 220 degrees for 17 minutes.
5. After cooling completely at room temperature, cool it in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.