Hello, I’ve prepared a new style of tofu recipe. It’s more light and savory with egg water. It tastes better with chives and oyster sauce.
a block of tofu
1~2 handful of chives
1 red pepper
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/2 tablespoon sugar
1 cup of water
1. First, cut tofu into cubes, put them in a bowl. Wash chives and shake off water, cut it into 3~4cm pieces, put them in a bowl. Cut one red pepper into pieces, put them in a bowl.
2. Beat an egg and, pour evenly over the tofu, shake gently and coat evenly.
3. Grease the preheated flying pan and, place egg-watered tofu. Pour the remaining egg water into the tofu. Turn over and fry until golden brown. Transfer to bowl and leave for a moment.
4. Let’s make the sauce, 2 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp oyster sauce, 1 Tbsp chopped garlic, 1/2 Tbsp sugar. Mix well.
5. Pour seasoning and 1 cup water into a heated frying pan, add red pepper, too. When the sauce is boiling, add tofu. Cook over low heat. When the water is boiled down, add chives and stir-fry quickly. The chives get tough when cooked for a long time, so stir-fry them a little. Remove from heat and mix with sesame oil and pepper. It’s more light and savory with egg water. It tastes better with chives and oyster sauce.