Hello everyone, Incredibly Easy! The most delicious sandwich cake I’ve ever had! Everyone loves it!
60ml (1/4 cup) Milk
55g (4 tbsp) Cooking oil
65g (1/2 cup) Cake flour
1.5g (1/4 tsp) Salt
2g Lemon juice
50g (4 tbsp) Sugar
* Cake pan size : 28x28cm
* 170°C (340°F) bake for 25 minutes
1. 60 ml (1/4 cup) milk, 55 grams (4 tablespoons) cooking oil. Mix well, the mixture is a thick texture like yogurt, 65 grams (1/2 cup) of cake flour, sift and add in. Mix well.
2. 5 eggs, separate egg whites and yolks. 6 egg yolks put into batter, 1. 5 grams (1/4 teaspoon) salt. Mix well.
3. Add 2 grams of lemon juice into 5 egg whites, whip first on medium-high speed. Add 50 grams (4 tablespoons) of sugar in total, and when large fish-eye bubbles appear, add 1/3 of the sugar. Continue whipping on medium-high speed, when small fisheye bubbles appear, add 1/3 of the sugar and continue to whip on medium-high speed. When the lines appear, add the remaining 1/3 sugar and turn to medium-low speed. Beat until neutral to wet foam.
4. Take 1/3 of the meringue and add it to the batter. Mix well, then pour the batter back into the meringue. Mix well. Pour the batter into the baking pan, the size is 28x28cm, smooth out the surface and shake twice to remove the large air bubbles.
5. Put on the meat floss, then put on some chopped green onion, omit if you don’t have it. Bake in the middle of a preheated oven at 170°C (340°F) for 25 minutes. Take out of the oven, so beautiful, let it cool.
6. After cooling, spread the parchment paper and turn over. Tear off the baking mat and cut in half. Spread mayonnaise/ mayo on top. Spread evenly with a spatula, put meat loaf on top of half of the cake. Fold the other half over, cut it and enjoy!