Today I made a mysterious and beautiful fruit jelly cake. How brilliant… It was like a mysterious glass bead that seemed to grant all wishes. Its beauty is difficult to capture in photos or videos. I really want to show it to everyone. The fruit jelly cheesecake I made this time is a blend of cheesecake balls in 4 flavors and fresh fruit. I have blueberries, raspberries, kiwis, and mangos at home, so I used them. If you use the puree you have freely, you can make a delicious fruit cheesecake. I ate the leftover cheesecake balls like ice cream. It was delicious on its own.
● Cake finished size ( 8cm diameter sphere * 5 pieces )
● 4 flavors! fruit cheesecake
(Mold size: 25mm, spherical shape, 26 pieces)
360g cream cheese ( 1 cup + 1/2 cup + 2Tbsp )
35g sugar ( 3Tbsp )
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
5 g powdered gelatin ( 1 tsp+1/2 tsp )
25g water (1Tbsp +2tsp)
135g heavy cream (60% whipped) ( 1/2 cup + 1Tbsp – before whipping )
35g Blueberry Puree (2Tbsp+1tsp)
35g Raspberry puree (2Tbsp+1tsp)
35g Kiwi Puree (2Tbsp+1tsp)
35g mango puree (2Tbsp+1tsp)
● Transparent Lemon Jelly
48g powdered gelatin ( 6Tbsp )
240 g water (1 cup)
480g hot water ( 2 cups + 1 tsp )
190g sugar (1 cup)
30g lemon juice ( 2 Tbsp )
Strawberry, Kiwi, Mango, Orange confit , Raspberry, Blueberry
1. First, we will make cheese balls in 4 flavors. I made 4 flavors, You can even make two flavors. Feel free to use the fruit puree you have. Mix until the sugar dissolves. Gelatin was pre-soaked and melted.
2. Mix the heavy cream, after checking the total amount of dough… Subtract the weight of the bowl and divide by 4. It was divided into about 110g each, add puree.
3. A mold with a diameter of 25 mm, this mold is a mold that freezes ice. Please make sure there are no gaps, 3-4 hours in the freezer. The color of kiwi puree is so pretty. I love the mango puree scent. 3-4 hours in the freezer.
4. Soaked gelatin for about 20 minutes. Prepare warm water. (65C/150F), melt the gelatin, let cool down to 27C (80F). Soak in warm water for about 10 seconds, soak in warm water for about 10 seconds.
5. It is a hemispherical mold with a diameter of 8 cm, place the fruit freely. Orange confit, add fruit and cheese balls, fill with jelly. Please press the tray. 4-5 hours in the refrigerator.
6. Add fruit and cheese balls, do not pour the jelly all the way to the top, pour about 5mm left. 4-5 hours in the refrigerator.
7. Soak in hot water for 8 to 10 seconds. (70C,158F), fill the second mold with jelly. Wipe off the spilled jelly. 1-2 hours in the refrigerator. Soak in hot water for about 10 seconds. Fruit, jelly and cheese balls are in harmony.