1 bowl of warm rice (210g)
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp salt
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1. 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp salt. Dissolve the salt and sugar as much as possible.
2. 1 bowl of warm rice (210g), cool the hot rice for 1 minute, sushi vinegar. Do not add it all at once, but add it while tasting it. Mix the rice grains as if cutting them so as not to crush them, so that the sushi vinegar soaks into the rice well. Cover with wrap until use.
3. 200g salmon, wipe off the water with a kitchen towel, cut it into 0.5cm thick. Store in refrigerator until use.
4. Now let’s make onion sauce. 2 tbsp mayonnaise, 1/2 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, mix well. Onion, cut thinly. Soak in cold water for 10 minutes to remove the spicy taste, drain the water.
5. First, wet the entire palm of your hand with water, take only 15g of rice, make it an oval shape. If you hold it too hard, the rice grains can be crushed, so be gentle. Please put as much as you like, fresh raw salmon, put it on the rice. Dip it in soy sauce. It is so delicious that it melts in your mouth.