Did you know? You can make crispy dough tarts in the microwave without the oven. This tart is very easy and quick to make. This tart is so easy to make and sooo good! Please try to make it.
For The Pie plate 21cm
70g unsalted butter
40g powdered sugar
*Microwave 3 mins
2 egg yolks
10g cornstarch or potato starch
*Microwave 2 mins + 30 seconds + 30 seconds + 30 seconds
80g whipping cream
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
120g whipping cream
1. Use a 21cm baking dish, buttered is for sticking the baking paper. Soften butter in microwave, add powdered sugar and mix, add cake flour. Wrap the spoon to prevent the dough from sticking.
2. Heat in microwave, three minutes in the microwave is just right, allow to cool to room temperature. This is tart dough that has been in the microwave for 4 minutes. The inside is burnt.
3. Make pastry cream. Of course, it is made in a microwave. You can use potato starch instead of cornstarch, add cold milk. Place in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix the pastry cream well, place in microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well after removing from microwave. Repeat this process.
4. The pastry cream should be heated thoroughly, add cold whipped cream, add vanilla. While the pastry cream is still warm, place it on top of the tart crust. This cream is soooo good! Wrap and refrigerate.
5. Use well ripened, fragrant bananas. Remove the tart from the oven dish. Make whipped cream. I put cacao nibs on top, but it’s your choice here. Make sure to chill the tart thoroughly before eating.