This Creamy Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite pasta! I prepared a delicious creamy pasta recipe that you can make at home without going to a restaurant. It’s super easy and great for dinner!
➤ Ingredients (servings : 2)
2 chicken breasts
6 button mushrooms
1 1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp unsalted butter
1. 1/2 Onion, finely chop the onion. 2 Chicken breasts, cut the chicken breast into small pieces, salt, black pepper. Season both sides with salt and black pepper. 6 Button mushrooms, slice the mushrooms, 1 tbsp olive oil.
2. Cook the chicken over medium-high heat, cook until it turns a delicious golden brown. Now it’s time to go to the plate, water, salt, 200g Fettuccine. Cook to al dente (refer to the time on the package).
3. Let’s make the sauce while the noodles are cooking. 1 tbsp Olive oil, 1 tbsp Unsalted butter. Saute the onion in a skillet over medium heat, when the onion becomes translucent, it is time to meet the mushrooms, stir-fry the mushrooms until brown.
4. When it turns brown, 1/2 tbsp Minced garlic. I’ll stir-fry it for 30 seconds, 1 1/2 cup Heavy cream, 1/2 cup Milk, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Simmer over medium heat. Keep stirring.
5. It’s now, add chicken breast, salt, black pepper to taste. Mix well. Drain the cooked noodles and put them in. When the sauce soaks into the noodles and warms up, it’s done. Delicious Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is here!