There are days like that. A day when i want to eat a pizza with plenty of cheese. I love the thick cheese and fresh tomato flavor, stretchy cheese . After eating this, I forgot all the hard work these days.
150g strong flour
4g of yeast
10g olive oil
-Tomato Sauce-(Amount to make 2 pizza)
1 can of whole tomatoes (400g)
half tbsp minced garlic
4 tbsp chopped onion
15g olive oil
half a teaspoon parsley
half a teaspoon oregano
2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp sugar
1/3 tsp salt
sliced mozzarella cheese
1. 150g bread flour, 9g sugar, 4g yeast, 3g salt , coated with flour, 90g water. Mix so that no flour is visible, knead by hand (1 minute). Cover with cling film and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, 10g olive oil, knead for 7 minutes from now. Very slippery at first, if you knead the dough while hitting, it will become smooth in no time. Cover with cling film and ferment in a warm place to double size (about 1 hour).
3. 1 can of whole tomatoes 400g, please mash it, half tbsp minced garlic, 4 tbsp chopped onion, 15g olive oil, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, half a teaspoon of parsley, half a teaspoon of oregano, 1 tsp sugar, 1/3 tsp salt, pepper, mix.
4. I will close the lid and simmer, stir once in the middle. When the desired concentration is reached, it is completed, that’s enough to make 2 pizzas. I use one container today, put the other container in the refrigerator to use next time.
5. An hour has already passed, fermentation went well, let the air out. Sprinkle strong flour on the cutting board, I’ll make shape of a pizza about 24 cm, transfer to the oven pan. Fold the edges thinly (about 1cm). Make a hole with a fork so that the bottom does not swell, 1/2 of a container of sauce I made, put sauce well.
6. 190°C (375°F) for 10 minutes in a preheated oven, leftover sauce. Apply sauce one more time, add sliced mozzarella cheese. You can also add toppings of your choice. 190°C (375°F) 7 minutes in preheated oven (until cheese melts). I’ll cut it for me to eat.