It’s made with rice paper, so it’s crispy on the outside. The zucchini inside is really soft and sweet. Make light, nutritious zucchini egg dumplings, and eat healthy and delicious.
1/2 carrots (a little less than zucchini)
1 small spoon of salt
8 to 9 sheets of rice paper
1/3 teaspoon of salt
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce (slightly less than 1 tablespoon)
1. First, cut off the end of the washed zucchini, slice zucchini thinly using a slicer or knife. Put it in a bowl, 1 teaspoon of salt , mix well and marinate for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, drain thoroughly and place in a bowl.
2. Shred carrots to about the same length as zucchini, put it in a bowl. 3 eggs, beat the eggs well with chopsticks.
3. Grease a preheated pan over medium heat, pour it. Stir quickly with chopsticks until the edges of the eggs are cooked. Mash the clumps finely with a spatula. Put it in a bowl for a while.
4. Grease the pan again, add the shredded carrots, stir-fry for a minute, add eggs and zucchini, 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce. Stir-fry over low heat until seasoning is mixed.
5. Put hot water in a bowl, dip the rice paper a little bit and take it out. Spread on a cutting board or dish, put the filling in the middle. Cover the bottom of the rice paper with it, fold both sides inward and roll.
6. Grease a preheated pan with plenty of oil, place them one at a time when pan is preheated enough, place them at intervals so that they don’t stick together. Fry over medium-low heat until the surface is golden brown. It smells really good.