I made a strawberry pie of a fine color with strawberry powder. I added starch to the strawberry puree to make it a little more thick, and squeezed the cream cheese filling on the top and bottom to make the pie more savory. If you use half of the strawberry puree and fill the pie with raw strawberries, it will hold the shape a little better and the texture will be better. Pie is fun to decorate, so you can make it in any shape you want. If you make a pie with frozen strawberries like this and eat it, I think it’s perfect for use.
▶Mold size: 22.9cm X3.8cm.
280g All-purpose flour
10g Strawberry powder
160g Cold unsalted butter
85g Cold water
500g Frozen strawberry
15g Lemon juice
20g Corn starch
300g Cream cheese
85g Powdered sugar
25g Corn starch
15g Lemon juice
1. Mix strawberry powder with flour, add cold butter, and chop finely with a scraper until it becomes the size of a grain of rice.
2. Dissolve salt in cold water, put it in a bowl, form a lump, wrap it in plastic wrap, and rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Add sugar to frozen strawberries and boil until thickened, then add cornstarch to a bowl of lemon juice and water, mix well, put in a pot, boil for a while, then cool at room temperature.
4. Beat the cream cheese with a hand whisk, add sugar powder and mix well.
5. Add starch and mix, add lemon juice, mix evenly, and place in a piping bag to prepare.
6. Roll out the pie dough and place it on the pie, then cut it according to the shape. Gather the rest of the dough to make it wider and cut it into thin strips.
7. Squeeze the cream cheese mixture into the mold, put the strawberry filling on it, and cover it with the cream cheese mixture.
8. Put the pie dough cut into two rows at a time, and put the braided dough on top to form a grid, and cut and arrange the protruding parts.
9. Mix the egg yolk with a little water, spread it evenly over the pie dough, and bake it in an oven at 190 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes. (Preheat enough at 210 degrees).