100% whole wheat bread that is not available in the market. The bread hole is not big, but it is soft and fluffy. I think the most delicious way to eat it is with butter. The savory whole wheat flavor and bitter chocolate flavor become more attractive the more i chew. I eat like this on a busy morning.
35g whole wheat flour
35g Hot water (over 70℃)
200g whole wheat flour
170g warm water
7g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Cranberries / Dark Chocolate Chips / Nuts (optional)
1. 35g whole wheat flour, 35g hot water (over 70℃), clump together into one. Cover with plastic wrap and leave until use.
2. 200g whole wheat flour, 7g cocoa powder (unsweetened), 2g salt, 4g yeast. Mix well, 170g warm water. Mix well with a spatula until no powder is visible. Knead by hand for 3 minutes . Whole wheat flour requires different amounts of water for each product, don’t let the dough dry. Add water so that the dough doesn’t stick to your hands. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes.
3. 10 minutes later. Add the dough i made earlier, knead by hand for 10 minutes. Wrap and ferment in a warm place to double in size. Cranberries / Dark Chocolate Chips (optional). At this time, it is better to add dried fruits or nuts according to your taste, divide by 3, make it into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 10 minutes, put the bottom side up.
4. After lightly spread out with a rolling pin, fold top to bottom center. Please pinch and knot. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment to double in size, if it is twice as large, 20 minutes in the fridge.
5. At this time, the oven is also preheated at 200 ° C (400 ° F) for 20 minutes. Transfer from the cold tray to the oven pan, give a sheath. 200°C (400°F) 20 minutes.
6. Whole Grain Mustard + Honey. Lettuce, tomato, mushroom, bacon, cheese. It has a healthy taste that i don’t normally feel.