250g tapioca flour
4g dry yeast
180g warm milk
20g melted unsalted butter
70g powdered sugar
1. Add sugar, salt and baking powder to the flour and mix well.
2. Add warm milk, eggs, melted butter and mix well.
3. Once well mixed, cover with cling film and incubate in warm water for about an hour.
4. Mix the dough until all the air bubbles are gone, then put it in the ice cream bag
5. Heat the oil to about 170 degrees, shape the dough little by little, cut it with scissors and fry until golden brown.
6. Add milk to powdered sugar, mix well to form a glaze and spread on donuts.