I made a dark chocolate sponge cake so you can feel the rich chocolate flavor Depending on the type of chocolate used, the cut and shape are different, and there seems to be a difference. difference in taste. I used a slightly larger and denser chocolate, so it sinks to the bottom a lot and gets toasted. I think the smaller the mold, the faster it will inflate and the better the shape will be. It’s a convenient soft pastry, so it’s more moist with the addition of chocolate.
200g unsalted butter
5g vanilla powder
185g soft flour
20g cocoa powder
5g baking powder
100g fresh cream
3 slices of dark chocolate
1. Gently mix the butter at room temperature with a whisk.
2. Add sugar and salt and beat for about 4 to 5 minutes until light color and volume increases slightly.
3. Divide eggs into 3 times and beat thoroughly.
4. Add vanilla bean powder and baking powder and mix well.
5. Divide the flour and cocoa powder in half, sift through a sieve and mix well.
6. Add whipped cream and mix well.
7. Pour the dough into the mold and flatten it.
8. Insert 3 pieces of dark chocolate all the way to the bottom of the dough.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 60 minutes
10. Remove from mold and let cool at room temperature.