I made a springtime soufflé cheesecake with cherry blossom syrup. The moist soufflé, topped with pink cherry blossom cream cheese and decorated, looks just right for spring. I made flowers with cream and then put them in the freezer and put them on top, but you can skip the flowers. I put cherry syrup on a soufflé, and a little cherry syrup on top of the cream cheese. Baked for a long time at low temperature, the top is not cracked much, baked well, so it is very good for decoration. The cheesecake that melts in your mouth seems to melt your whole mood
Crushed Butter Cookies 90g
45 g melted unsalted butter
150g cream cheese
50g mascarpone cheese
15 g unsalted butter
2 egg yolks
2g vanilla extract
5g lemon juice
Cherry syrup 10g
50g fresh cream
100g plain yogurt
100g cold cream cheese
7g cherry syrup
50g fresh cream about 40%
1. Mix cookie crumbs with melted unsalted butter, press down on a 16cm mold, and place in the fridge.
2. Lightly beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese, add unsalted butter, mix well, then add sugar and mix well.
3. Add egg yolks and mix well, add plain yogurt and fresh cream, mix well, add vanilla extract, lemon juice, cherry blossom syrup and mix well.
4. Add the cornstarch and mix well, then add the lightly whipped meringue 70-80% 2 times and mix well.
5. Pour into the mold, place on a pan filled with hot water, put in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for about 60 minutes, let cool in the oven and then put in the refrigerator.
6. Put sugar in cold cream cheese, beat lightly, add cherry blossom syrup and mix well, add about 40% of fresh cream and mix well, add a little pink food coloring to create color and then put in ice cream bag.
7. Decorate the cake with cream.