I made savory milk cookies with mini Kinder chocolate. I add condensed milk and powdered milk to the milky flavored cookie dough and bake it into cute shapes using Kinder chocolate. I used Kinder mini chocolate cut in half, but I think it would be okay to use other chocolates besides Kinder chocolate. However, when milk-based Kinder chocolate is added to the milk cookie dough, it becomes thicker and more delicious. Wrap chocolate in flour and smooth, then brush over eggs and sprinkle with sugar, which looks shiny and nice.
70 g unsalted butter
30g powdered sugar
70g condensed milk
3g vanilla extract
20g milk powder
150g soft flour
50g almond powder
1. Dissolve butter at room temperature, add powdered sugar and salt and mix well.
2. Add condensed milk and mix well, then add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well, then add powdered milk and cornstarch and mix well.
3. Sift flour and almond flour, use a spatula to mix well to form a round ball and place in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
4. Take 15g of dough out, round, press flat, cut Kinder mini chocolate in half, ball into a cylinder.
5. Spread egg wash on top, sprinkle with sugar and put in freezer while preheating.
6. Bake in 185 degree oven for 15 minutes (Preheat 205 degrees)