I made a crepe roll by adding fragrant melon and rolling it up. Melon is in season, sweet and delicious, so I made it into another dessert. If you mix the melon with the cream incorrectly, it can taste bitter, so I put the meat in a bowl and put some melon on top for garnish. I think it would be better to bake the crepe in a square pan as it is much easier to roll. As a cake with fresh fruit, it will be more delicious to eat quickly because it will be runny for a long time.
3g vanilla extract
150g soft flour
Green Tea Powder 3g
50g melted unsalted butter
150g fresh cream
300g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
1. Beat eggs, add sugar, salt and vanilla and mix well.
2. Sift flour and green tea powder, add 100g of milk, mix well, add the remaining milk, mix well, then add melted unsalted butter and mix well.
3. After filtering, leave in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes.
4. Put the pan on low heat, apply cooking oil, pour the flour evenly, when you see air bubbles, turn over for a little more cooked dough and then take it out to cool.
5. Add the sugar to the whipped cream, then add the cream cheese and vanilla and beat to form a cream.
6. Spread the cooled crepe lengthwise, overlap the ends and apply cream.
7. At first, add the thick cream, add the cut melon, cover with cream and roll tightly.
8. Wrap in foil and let harden in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.