Baking powder 50g
Bread dough 50g
Whole wheat flour 50g
Baking powder 2g
Brown sugar 10g
Unsalted Butter 40g
Ice cream weighs 40g
Crushed hazelnuts 10g
1. Mix three types of flour and yellow sugar, baking powder.
2. Add frozen avocado balls and roll into a sandy texture.
3. Mix all the liquid and add to the dough.
4. Add chocolate and chopped nuts, mix well, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for one hour.
5. Refrigerator roll out and fold 2-3 times, organize into a 15 x 9 rectangle, cut six equal pieces, brush with egg wash and bake.