Cream cheese 200g
Powdered sugar 55g
Ice cream weighs 200g
Crushed lemon peel 1/2pc
Lemon juice 15g
1. Mix crushed biscuits with melted butter
2. Spread the mixture evenly in a 15cm diameter mold and put it in the refrigerator separately.
3. Use softened cream cheese, add powdered sugar and mix well
4. Put the unsweetened yogurt, half of the milk cream and fat cream mixture in the cheese powder bowl
5. Add half of the grated lemon zest and lime juice to the cheese powder and mix well.
6. Squeeze the softened custard into ice and add the remaining half of the custard and whipped cream, microwave or water bath to melt the custard, add the cheese powder and mix gently.
7. Pour the cheese powder into the mold, remove the large foam, put it in the refrigerator for 5 hours and use it gradually.