Cake flour 25g
Cocoa powder 2g
Almond powder 5g
Unsalted butter 28g
Egg yolk 38g
Brown sugar 36g
Corn starch 10g
Cocoa powder 5g
Whipped cream 50g
Unsalted butter 30g
All purpose flour 35g
Cocoa powder 2g
1.Make cookies, sift cake flour, cocoa powder, almond powder, sugar, add hard butter, form a dough by cutting and mixing, roll out on greaseproof paper to about 2mm thickness, freeze it.
2. Take out the frozen cookies, cut out 5cm rounds, according to the size of the batter to be squeezed, and freeze.
3. To make the chocolate custard, whisk together the egg yolks and sugar, beat slightly until white, add the cake flour and cocoa powder, stir until there are no particles.
4. Bring the milk to a light boil, pour slowly into step 3, then pour back into the pot and continue to heat while stirring until thick and bubbly.
5. Take out the cooled down chocolate custard, add the whipped cream.
6. To make the chocolate choux pastry, pour the water, milk, butter, sugar and salt into a pot and bring to a boil, turn off the heat and add the all purpose flour and cocoa powder, stir well, continue to turn on the heat and stir the dough until there is a thin film on the bottom of the pot, remove from the heat.
7. Pour the dough into a bowl, add the whole egg mixture, adding a small amount several times, and finally slowly slide down from the spatula, into a triangular shape state
8. Place in a laminating bag, squeeze on a perforated baking mat, cover with the prepared pastry and bake.
9. Remove from the oven, let cool, then squeeze in the chocolate custard and serve.