To celebrate the warm spring, I made a pretty choux cake that looks like a cherry blossom! I think it’s nice to make and eat on spring windy days with cherry blossoms. Crispy biscuits and strawberry cream sugar are delicious.
30 g butter
38g soft flour
red food coloring
Soft flour 36g
55 g eggs
170g fresh cream
30g garnish fresh cream
1. After the butter is soft, add the sugar and mix well.
2. Sift flour and mix well, then add red food coloring and mix well to have a light pink color.
3. Push it flat and harden it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. (Shoo) Put water + milk + butter + salt in a pot, bring to a boil until the butter is completely melted, remove from the heat.
5. Sift in the soft flour, mix well and cook while stirring over low heat until a film forms on the bottom.
6. Add eggs, mix well and put in ice cream bag.
7. Place the mold in the oven, dip the cookie dough on top and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 to 22 minutes.
8. Pour whipped cream and sugar into the pastry.
9. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.