I made sausage rolls by wrapping sausages with onion flavored dough! Adding chopped onion to the dough gives it a really good flavor. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake until crispy and delicious. The leaf-shaped hot dogs are usually delicious to eat, but these unusual hot dogs are also fun and really delicious. It’s delicious with mayonnaise or ketchup bb!!
250g tapioca flour
5g dry yeast
Fresh cream (35℃) 68g
35g chopped onion
1g dried parsley
1. Put the flour in a bowl, make 3 grooves, put dry yeast, salt and sugar in each slot, coat with flour and mix well.
2. Add the fresh cream and mix gently, then add the chopped onion and parsley and mix well.
3. Pour water little by little and knead until smooth.
4. Cover with cling film, cut 5 holes and leave to ferment in a warm place for 1 hour.
5. When the filling has doubled, remove the air, divide into 12 equal parts, cover with cling film and let rest for 15 minutes at room temperature.
6. Roll out the dough, wrap it around the sausage and place it on a baking tray.
7. Cover with cling film and incubate for 30 minutes in a warm place.
8. Sprinkle melted butter, grated cheese and parsley on top of the bread and bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes.