I made the hellish egg with a slightly spicy and soft egg texture! I think this is a simple but delicious dish. You can eat with baguette bread, eat with boiled noodles or with rice are very delicious. I hard-boiled an egg, separated the yolk, and lightly toasted the baguette and ate it together! Moist, soft yolk and crispy bread combined with tomato sauce, really delicious.
2 button mushrooms
1/4 chili powder
3-4 strips of bacon
1/2Ts minced garlic
250g tomato sauce
100 ml of water
50g mozzarella cheese
basil or parsley
1. Cut the mushrooms and bacon into bite-sized pieces, and cut the onion and paprika into small pieces.
2. Put olive oil in a hot pan, saute minced onion and garlic, then add paprika, bacon, and mushrooms.
3. Add some pepper and peperoncino.
4. Add ketchup and bring to a boil.
5. Sprinkle cheese on pizza and put eggs on top.
6. Cover and sprinkle parsley or basil on top.