I made cream puff pastry with salty and crispy crumbs! I think the crackers are tastier and more flavorful than the choux cookies because it contains almond flour. The round and cute choux choux was filled with cream, so I was very pleased with every bite. I think the choux puffs up better when you drizzle and grill. I don’t take it out right after baking, I leave it in the oven for about 3 minutes and then take it out. Ice cream is made by mixing custard and whipped cream, but I think it’s the most basic ice cream that goes well with choux. If you keep it in the freezer, it will taste like ice cream, but if you eat it cold, you can enjoy it gently.
2 egg yolks
200g hot milk
1/8ts vanilla beans
10 g cold unsalted butter
15g tapioca flour
15g almond powder
30g unsalted butter
40g soft flour
70-75 g eggs
150g whipped cream about 50% +15g sugar
1. Add sugar to egg yolks, mix well, add cornstarch, mix well, then add hot milk and mix well.
2. Add vanilla powder and mix well, put in a pot, cook over low heat, boil until thickened, let cool.
3. Place cold unsalted butter, sugar, soft flour and almond flour in a bowl, mix with your hands until it forms a soboro, then place in the refrigerator.
4. Put unsalted butter, water, milk and salt in a pot and bring to a boil until the butter melts, then remove, sift flour and mix well.
5. Cook over low heat for about 1 minute until the dough is glossy and filmy on the bottom of the pot, after turning off the heat, divide the eggs and mix well.
6. Squeeze the choux dough on a baking tray, pour water, put the crumbs in the fridge and bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 12 minutes, then lower the temperature to 170 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes. .
7. Cooled custard cream sifted into a sieve, add in whipping cream about 50% thinner, mix well to form ice cream, put in ice cream bag.
8. Fill the cooled choux with cream.