I baked a large choux dough and made a cake covered with cream! This cake is said to be a favorite cake in Poland. I make the choux dough a little thin and bake it to let it rise naturally, and I make it by mixing butter and whipped cream with custard cream. At first, the cream was only mixed with custard and butter, but I felt it was a bit fatty, so I reduced the butter and mixed it with whipped cream to make the cream a little lighter, more delicious. It’s very easy to make with no special garnishes or icing, and I think everyone will love the taste. It tastes like a full-size baby choux
3 egg yolks
300g hot milk
5g vanilla extract
60g unsalted butter
80g soft flour
3 chicken eggs
70 g unsalted butter
150g whipped cream about 50%
1. Put the sugar in the egg yolk and mix well, then add the cornstarch and mix well, pour in a little hot milk and mix well, add vanilla extract and mix well.
2. Transfer to pot, stir over low heat, bring to a boil until thickened, cool to room temperature and cool in refrigerator.
3. Put unsalted butter, salt, milk and water in a pot and bring to a boil until the butter melts, then remove, sift flour and mix well.
4. Put the pot on the stove and fry the dough over low heat until the dough is shiny and forms a thin film on the bottom of the pot.
5. Transfer to another bowl, let cool to lukewarm, divide eggs into 3 and mix well.
6. Put the dough into the mold, bake in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes and then let it cool.
7. Beat unsalted unsalted butter until soft, add sugar and mix well, add cooled egg cream and mix well, then add about 50% of whipped cream and mix well to form ice cream.
8. Put a shoe on an 18cm mold, put cream on it, press it flat, put another shoe on, put it in the fridge for about 3 hours to harden.