I made a double cheese tart with dripping honey. I bake the baked cheesecake on a tart sheet and harden the rare honeycomb cheesecake on top.,There are 2 cheesecakes in it, so it’s nice to be able to eat different textures and different flavors at the same time. If it’s cumbersome, I think you can make a tart sheet full of rare cheesecake. I bake with a square mold, but you can optionally use a round mold or other types of molds.
All-purpose flour 135g
20g almond powder
90 g cold unsalted butter
40g cold water
180g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
30g fresh cream
8g soft flour
50g cream cheese
10g plain yogurt
1g vanilla extract
2g lemon juice
30g whipped cream about 50%
1. Mix all-purpose flour, almond flour, and salt in a bowl, then add chilled unsalted butter and use a spatula to mix until butter is combined with flour and into small balls.
2. Put cold water in, round it up, and then put it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Put the tart dough into the mold, shape, use a fork to make a pattern on the rim, make holes in the bottom and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
4. Add sugar to cream cheese, mix well, add eggs and vanilla extract, mix well, add fresh cream, mix well, add flour and mix well.
5. Strain through a sieve, pour batter onto tart pan, bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes, then increase temperature to 190 degrees and bake for about 3 more minutes until golden brown.
6. Cool at room temperature and chill in the refrigerator.
7. Remove cream cheese, add sugar, mix well and make plain yogurt. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix.
8. Remove the water from the gelatin leaves and soak in cold water for about 10 minutes, turn in the microwave for about 10 seconds to melt, put in the flour bowl, mix quickly, add about 50% whipped cream and mix well.
9. Pour the dough over the cooled cheesecake, use plastic wrap to shape, freeze for about 2 hours, remove the cling film and spread honey on top.