I made a red velvet strawberry roll cake by pouring red yeast. I put in sliced raw strawberries, the scent of strawberries in the ice cream is very refreshing. Ice cream is made by mixing cream cheese and whipped cream to create firmness so it is easy to roll and keeps its shape well after hardening. Red velvet cake is very easy to make with red yeast rice flour, doesn’t need coloring, it also has a nice color but it’s hard to buy, so I use coloring, but I think the color only becomes beautiful when you adjust the amount and add enough. The top is finished in glass, giving it a luxurious feel when it shines brightly. Even when cooled, Glasage does not harden and is slightly moist so it is difficult to hold, but delicious because it mixes well with the cake.
4 egg yolks
4g vanilla extract
30 g vegetable oil
70g soft flour
2g baking powder
5g cocoa powder
4 egg whites
100g fresh cream
200g cream cheese
150g starch syrup
20g dark chocolate
100g white chocolate
60g fresh cream
red white food coloring
1. Add sugar, salt, vanilla extract to egg yolk, mix well, add milk and vegetable oil, mix well, sift flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, mix well, add red food coloring and mix well to color creation.
2. When whisking egg whites to large bubbles, divide the sugar into 2 or 3 times and beat until soft horny meringues. Add a small amount to and mix well.
3. Pour the mixed flour into the meringue, mix well, pour into the mold, press flat, put in the preheated oven at 170 degrees for about 20 minutes and then let it cool.
4. Put the sugar in the cold cream and whip until foamy, then add the cold cream cheese and beat to form a cream.
5. Cut off the edge of the cooled paper (one short side cut diagonally) and make a notch at the top of the roll.
6. Put the cream on the spread sheet, add the strawberries cut at the beginning, cover with cream, roll up, put in the freezer for about 1 hour to harden.
7. Put water, sugar, starch syrup in a pot and boil at 103 degrees Celsius. Add dark chocolate, white chocolate, fresh cream and soaked gelatin, mix well, add red and white food coloring to create color.
8. Strain through a sieve, let it cool down to 34 degrees, pour it over the rolls and you’re done.