It’s a cake that doesn’t contain any flour, so you can enjoy it softer. It is really good if you eat it after aging in the refrigerator. Very easy to make, so I would recommend this cake even more.
325g cream cheese
200g heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
210g baked sweet potato
1. Place foil on a 15×7 cm round mold and fold the sides naturally. If you use foil thicker than thin parchment, it won’t tear easily. Wash white sweet potatoes and bake them in an air fryer at 190 ℃ 30-35 minutes.
2. Sieve sweet potatoes. Beat cream cheese until soft. In winter, microwave a little to make it more porous. Add sugar and mix it. Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. Add vanilla and mix it.
3. Add the fresh cream and mix well.,Put 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture into the sifted sweet potato bowl and mix well. Add the rest of the cream cheese mixture and mix it. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake at 230 ℃.
4. Baking time may vary from oven to oven. If you want the cake to be fully cooked, bake for another 5-10 minutes at 220 ℃. Let the cake cool completely at room temperature. Cook it in the fridge for about a day.
5. If you use a pan with a layer divider, you can easily separate the cake from the pan. Remove the cake from the pan and carefully peel off the foil. How to store and eat well – Basque cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and frozen for 15 days. You can enjoy more if you keep it in the fridge for a day.