I made easy mango crepe rolls in a different way. I make mango roll crepes in a different way. The crepes always require baking a lot of crepes so it takes a lot of time and effort. When baking crepes, do not flip, bake only one side, let cool and then remove the unbaked part, so the color will be beautiful. I used whipped cream by simply adding condensed milk to the whipped cream, but the delicious taste goes well with the sweet mango. I think the cut just looks good when I roll it out of the crepe, wrap it in cling film, refrigerate it to harden, then cut.
2g vanilla extract
35 g melted unsalted butter
Yellow food coloring
250g fresh cream
60g condensed milk
1. Add sugar, salt and vanilla extract to eggs, mix well, sift flour, add a little milk and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the milk and mix well, add melted butter, mix well, add a little yellow food coloring, mix well, filter through a sieve.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Heat pan over low heat, mix flour, pour into pan and bake.
4. Bake until the top changes color, take it out immediately. Do not bake on both sides, only bake on 1 side.
5. Arrange crepe on top, spread cream, place cut mango on top, roll up, fold the edges and roll all the way.
6. After leaving in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to harden, then cut out.