100 grams unsalted butter
1/2 teaspoon salt
500 grams of bread flour
200 grams of water
250 grams of margarine
1. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes. The dough will become more pliable.
Knead 3 minutes. Divide into 4 equal portions, 250 grams of margarine or butter for puff pastry. Divide into 4 parts. Take 1 part of the dough.
2. Use the flour mixture wrapped in butter to make a sponge cake. Gently press to distribute the butter inside. Roll out the dough to 40×12 cm. Roll dough. Leave for 10 minutes, take 1 pre-rolled dough ball.
3. Roll the dough into 35×10 cm. Double. Finished. Can be baked right away or stored in the freezer. Use a sharp knife.
4. Cut all sides to reveal layers. Strawberry jam. Beat with egg yolk or substitute. Strawberry jam. Preheat oven at 220°C for 15 minutes.
5. Bake at 220°C for 10 minutes and 180°C for 15-20 minutes. Total baking time 25-30 minutes. It’s my favorite super crispy without jam.