In a very tasty soft pound without cream. Topped with a thick layer of mascarpone cream, this is a really delicious cake that looks like you’re eating a tiramisu.
Pounds of flour
140g unsalted butter
105g almond powder
105g chicken eggs
7g coffee powder
90g tapioca flour
2g baking powder
1. Lightly liquid butter at room temperature.
2. Add sugar and salt and beat until butter is light in color and has increased in volume.
3.Add almond flour and mix.
4. Add egg and yolk at room temperature little by little and mix well.
5. Add the soft flour and baking powder and mix well until the flour is no longer visible.
6. After warming the milk, dissolve the coffee powder. Cool completely to room temperature.
7. Add 6 to the flour and mix.
8. After putting the dough in the ice cream bag, divide it into 8 parts and start kneading.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 22 minutes. Conventional preheated oven: Bake at a temperature of about 170 degrees
1. Heat the water and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
2. After cooling 1, add Kahlua and mix.
3. While the muffins are still hot, brush the syrup evenly with a brush.
Ice cream mascarpone
35g powdered sugar
1. Lightly loosen the cold mascarpone cheese.
2. Add powdered sugar and mix gently until well blended.
3. Add softened butter at room temperature and mix.
4. Put the cream in a piping bag and pour the cream over the completely cooled sponge cake. Storage: Put in an airtight container to prevent drying, can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Freezing is also possible.