I made a strawberry cake with a Christmas atmosphere in red, green and white. I roasted green tea leaves and used it with strawberries, so the color is beautiful and the taste is very good. This time I would recommend the cream cheese made with condensed milk because it is really delicious. I think it’s easy to make because it keeps its shape well without adding gelatin. There are a lot of strawberries in it so chew each piece, creating a feeling of freshness, so it’s very delicious. I think you make medium-sized strawberries will be more cute and beautiful than too big ones.
Mold size: 15cm x 7cm
125 g eggs
2g vanilla extract
25 g unsalted butter
75g soft flour
Green Tea Powder 10g
200g fresh cream
170g cold cream cheese or clotted cream
20g condensed milk
1. Put an egg in a pot of hot water, add sugar, honey and vanilla and stir until it reaches 40 degrees.
2. Use a whisk to beat until foamy, then add a little green food coloring, mix well, then sift flour and green tea powder into the mix.
3. Mix melted unsalted butter and milk in a bowl (temperature 50-60 degrees), add a little flour, mix well, add to the main flour, mix well, pour into 18cm molds, bake in preheated oven. 170 degrees for about 25 minutes.
4. After cooling, cut off the top and cut into 2 pieces for preparation.
5. Put fresh cream and sugar in a bowl and beat about 50%, then add cold cream cheese and condensed milk and beat to form a cream.
6. Cut the cake into a 15cm mold to size, place sliced strawberries on the sides, squeeze cream, wrap whole strawberries, place sliced strawberries in the center with cream.
7. Fill the space with ice cream, press flat, put 1 sheet of paper cut into 15cm, cover with cling film, refrigerate for 1-2 hours to harden.