I made a strawberry charlotte covered with strawberry chocolate on a ladyfinger cookie. I think the color would be better when baking a pink cake with uncolored red yeast rice flour and cream cheese mousse with strawberries. Garnish with fresh strawberries for a richer and more appetizing look. I think it’s beautiful because it goes well with the pink and beige ribbons and becomes an accent. Ladyfinger Cookies uses Bonomi products. The soft cake, sweet strawberries, and cream cheese go well together, so it’s really delicious.
100 g sugar
10g starch syrup
2g vanilla extract
88g soft flour
2g red yeast rice flour
25g melted unsalted butter
5g gelatin leaves
200g cream cheese
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
80g plain yogurt
150g whipped cream 50-60%
Strawberry Chocolate, White Chocolate
1. In a pot of hot water, put an egg ball, sugar and starch syrup in a bowl, stir well, increase the temperature to 40 degrees and add vanilla extract.
Beat with a hand mixer until it becomes a multicolored ivory foam.
2. Sift in the soft flour and red yeast rice flour and mix well, then add some flour into the melted butter and milk (50~60℃) and mix well.
3. Put the mixed dough into the main dough, mix well, pour into the mold, beat the bottom to remove air bubbles, bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes and then let it cool.
Cut off the top, cut into 4 pieces, prepare a 12cm mousse mold.
4. Gelatin sheet soaked in cold water, put cream cheese in a bowl, beat lightly, add sugar, plain yogurt and vanilla and mix well.
5. Gelatin soak for about 10 minutes, drain off the water, spin in the microwave for about 10 seconds until the gelatin is completely melted, put it in the mousse, mix well, add in the whipping cream about 50-60% and mix well.
6. Place 1 sheet in a 12cm mousse mold, spread cream on it and then place another sheet.
7. Apply thin cream to the sheet, place the cut strawberries on top, apply cream and then place the plate.
8. Put the cream on the sheet of paper, put the last sheet on it, apply the cream thinly, press it flat, keep it in the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours for the cream to harden.
9. Melt the strawberry chocolate and white chocolate in a double boiler.
10. Coat the top of the ladyfinger cookies with chocolate, let them harden and spread the remaining mousse over the back of the cookies to finish by attaching them to the cake.