This cupcake is a corn cheese macaron. The sweet, salty, salty taste blends into the mouth, making it addictive. If you’re bored with the usual macarons, try them out, it’s delicious.
47g egg whites
61g almond powder
61g powdered sugar
1. Divide the sugar into the cold egg whites in 3 to make a stiff meringue with pointed horns.
2. Add sifted almond flour + powdered sugar to the finished meringue mixture and mix gently as if using a spatula.
3. Spread the dough as if pressing it against the sides of a bowl and make the macaronage.
4. Shape into a circle with a diameter of about 3.2~3.3cm. Spread the dough by touching the disc to spread the dough to the desired diameter and thickness.
5. Let dry for 30 minutes to 1 hour until the surface is dry.
6. Bake at 150 degrees for about 12 minutes. Macarons vary widely in baking time and temperature depending on the oven. Please adjust the time and temperature according to the oven you have.
7. After the cocoa has cooled completely, remove it from the plate. If you are not using it right away, please cover and freeze. You can put it in the fridge for a while before using it, then bring it back to room temperature.
♥ Fried corn
50g canned corn
10g mayone sauce
1. Remove the water by sifting the corn through a sieve.
2. Add mayonnaise and salt to the drained corn and mix well.
3. Fry for 3-4 minutes on high heat to remove moisture.
♥ Cream cheese corn
60g cream cheese
13g powdered sugar
10g corn soup powder
8g Parmesan cheese powder
1. Press the cream cheese at room temperature with a spatula to remove lumps.
2. Add butter at room temperature and mix with a hand mixer.
3.Add powdered sugar and mix with a spoon.
4. Add Parmesan cheese powder and corn soup powder and mix well.
5. Squeeze the ice cream into a donut shape on top of the cocoa layer
6. Place corn in the center and sprinkle lightly with parsley to make a sandwich. Storage: Put the finished macarons in an airtight container and refrigerate for about 6 hours. Through the aging process in the refrigerator, the moisture of the ice cream is transferred to the coq, so the taste of the ice cream and coq are harmonious, and the coq has a chewy and soft texture. The filling made from cream cheese has a high moisture content, so if left for a long time in the refrigerator, it will become mushy. Eat within two days and refrigerate if you want to keep it longer.