Wormwood is a culinary ingredient, with a strong bitter taste and aroma, so it seems to be very popular with everyone. It seems that as many fans as there are people who hate it. A lot of people like the Chocolate Mugwort Injeolmi Gateau that I posted a long time ago. I also made it with cake once. You’ll be able to enjoy it with a more colorful texture by switching to the crunchy crumbs.
1. Put the sugar in the water and heat it in the microwave or pot until the sugar dissolves.
2. Let cool completely before use
Turbinado sugar 50g
Tapioca flour 30g
Roasted bean paste 20g
Almond flour 50g
1. Place almond flour, tapioca flour, roasted soybean meal, turbinado sugar, salt and butter in a bowl.
2. Rub with your fingers to create a small crack.
3. Use your hands to shape it to the desired size
4. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to harden, then bake at 160 degrees for 15 minutes. Baking time may vary depending on the oven and the size of the crumbs.
Diplomatic cream Injeolmi
42g egg yolk
30g roasted bean paste
150g fresh cream
1. Put the yolks and sugar in a bowl, beat well with a spatula
2. Add sifted cornstarch and mix well without lumps
3. Place the milk in a saucepan and heat until frothy at the edges.
4. Slowly add warm milk to the yolk and mix well
5. Pour the mixture back into the pot and bring to a boil over high heat while stirring constantly to prevent lumps.
6. Cook while stirring until the clumps are completely dissolved and the texture changes from a paste-like state to a glossy, watery state.
7. When the custard is still hot, add the bean paste and mix well.
8. Cover with cling film to prevent air exposure, then place in the freezer for 10 to 20 minutes to cool quickly.
9. Strain the cooled custard cream through a sieve, then use a spatula to mix well.
10. Add half of the whipped cream first and mix with a spatula as if kneading.
11. Add the rest of the whipped cream and mix gently with a whisk vertically so that the air bubbles do not disappear.
200g fresh cream
10g condensed milk
1. Add sugar and condensed milk to the chilled fresh cream.
2. Put ice under the cream and whip. Wormwood cream for decoration: Add just enough wormwood powder to create color for the cream and 10% sugar according to the volume of whipped cream at the beginning and whip it well before using.