I made a layered cheesecake where you can enjoy different flavors for each cross. It’s great to be able to taste the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry cheesecake and the yoghurt-flavored translucent jelly all in one bite. I can feel the flavor of each layer, but it’s delicious because it blends better than I thought. After cutting the Teflon sheet into the mold and hardening it, it can be easily separated from the mold and if you just remove the Teflon sheet, a neat shape will appear. I did it while worrying whether it would work or not, but it succeeded immediately and made me feel satisfied.
Mold size 15.5 x 7.8 x 6.5cm
3g gelatin sheet
150g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
3g lemon juice
90g whipped cream about 50%
3g dried strawberries
Yogurt Drink 150g
2g gelatin leaves
50g dark chocolate
30g fresh cream
1 g gelatin sheet
45g whipped cream about 50%
Dije biscuits crumbs 60g
30g melted unsalted butter
1. Soak the gelatin sheet in cold water and soak for 10 minutes.
2. Lightly beat cream cheese, add sugar, mix well, then add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
3. Squeeze out the soaked gelatin and heat it in the microwave for about 10 seconds until the gelatin is completely dissolved, then add in 2 and mix well.
4. Add about 50% whipping cream and mix well. Divide dough in half, add dried strawberries and red food coloring to one part and mix well.
5. Tilt the Teflon-lined mold, pour the strawberry powder mixture on top, flatten it and put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
6. Heat yogurt flavored beverage in microwave for about 20 seconds, add sugar and mix well, then add soaked gelatin and mix well.
7. Place the mold upright, pour 6 layers of frozen strawberry cheesecake on top, put in the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
8. Tilt the mold back, pour in the remaining white cheese cake dough, press it flat and put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to harden.
9. Put the dark chocolate and fresh cream in the microwave for about 40 seconds, add the soaked gelatin and mix well, then add about 50% of the fresh cream and mix well.
10. Put the mold upright again, pour 9, spread out, put the melted unsalted butter and crushed biscuits on top, flatten, put in the refrigerator for about 3 hours to harden.