I made a small and lovely strawberry cheesecake. A pink cake is placed on top of a cheesecake with a strawberry in it, it looks so cute and pretty. Strawberry flavor wafts throughout the cake, every bite feels delicious. Big cakes are okay, but I think small cakes like this are also less boring to eat and convenient to store.
Mold size 37.5cm x 25.4cm
50g warm milk
20 g warm vegetable oil
25 g warm condensed milk
55g soft flour
Strawberry powder 3g
150g egg whites
3g gelatin + 15g water
135g cream cheese
2g vanilla extract
3g lemon juice
80g fresh cream
Strawberry roll cake
1. Put the dried strawberries in a ziplock bag, mash well and filter through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
2. Add warm milk, vegetable oil and condensed milk (about 50 degrees) and mix well.
3. Sift flour and strawberry powder, mix well, then add red powder, mix well and let stand for a while.
4. Divide the sugar into the egg whites in 3 times and add the red pigment to make the meringue.
5. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the milk mixture and mix well, then add the remaining 1/2 of the meringue and mix well.
6. Put all the flour in the meringue bowl and mix well.
7. Pour into a baking tray, flatten and place in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for about 18 minutes and then let it cool.
Cheese cake dough
8. Put gelatin powder in cold water, mix well and soak for at least 10 minutes.
9. Add sugar, vanilla extract and lime juice to room temperature cream cheese and mix well.
10. Heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for about 15 seconds until the gelatin is completely melted, then add to the cream cheese mixture and mix well.
11. Whip about 50% fresh cream and then add to the cream cheese powder, mix well.
12. Cut 2 cake sheets 22.5cm x 8cm and 2 circles 5.5cm.
13. Place a round cake inside the 25cm long mousse and secure with tape.
14. Spread a circular paper on the floor, put a little cream cheese on top to flatten, put in the freezer for about 20 minutes to harden.
15. Put the strawberries in the middle, put the cream cheese about 1 cm, put it in the fridge for about 1 hour.
16. Decorate with strawberries on top of the cake.