I made a light and healthy chocolate chip cake with oatmeal and bananas. It has the chewy texture of oatmeal, I put chocolate in the dough and topped it, and the banana and chocolate scents go well together. I think the texture will change depending on how much oatmeal you put in the blender. It is very easy to make, so you should make it when you want to eat a healthier cake without flour.
Mold size 15.5cm x 7.8cm x 6.5cm
100 g oatmeal
3g vanilla extract
Dark Coverture Chocolate 50g
30g cocoa powder
3g baking powder
Ganache 40g dark chocolate + 30g fresh cream
1. Put the oatmeal in the mixer and grind it into a powder.
2. Mash a ripe banana with a fork. The riper the banana, the sweeter and more delicious it is.
3. Add eggs, sugar and salt and mix well.
4. Add vanilla extract, melted dark chocolate and milk and mix well.
5. Add the oatmeal and sift the cocoa powder and baking powder.
6. Mix well.
7. Pour into a baking tray and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.
8. Remove from mold, let cool and spread chocolate ganache on top. Use after chilling the chocolate ganache until it has a creamy consistency.
9. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.