Passion fruit mango jelly 10cm
Gelatin powder 4 g
Water 20 g
Mango puree 130g
Passion fruit 2 pieces
Cheese cream mango mousse 15cm
Cream cheese 200g
Lemon juice about 25g for 1/2 cup
Gelatin powder 7 g
Water 35 g
Mango puree 100g
1. Add 20 g of water to 4 g of powdered gelatin and soften.
2. Add 2 parts of passion fruit pulp to 130g of mango puree.
3. Heat gelatin in microwave and put in 2
4. Wrap the mold 10cm and pour 3 in. Set aside for a bit to finish and let stand at room temperature. Cool the mold in the refrigerator or freezer.
Cream cheese mango mousse
5. Add 35g of water to 7g of gelatin powder and soften.
6. Soften 200g cream cheese at room temperature, add 40g sugar and mix well. Add 100g of mango puree and juice of 1/2 lemon.
7. Beat 200ml cream with 6 beads. Mix and heat gelatin in the range.
8. Put in a 15 cm mold, pour 1/3 of the amount in, keep in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes until it hardens. Put the jelly in the middle, pour in the rest of the mousse, let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Pour the remaining jelly on top of the cake. Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours or more. Remove the food wrap from the mold, place on a plate, and separate the mold after reheating. Garnish with mango.