Cake frame 18cm
Light butter 100g
Lemon peel 1/2 serving
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Soft flour 120g
Baking powder 2g
50g per minute
Lemon juice 10g
1. First, soften 100g of butter, then add 30g of honey. Prepare lemon zest and juice remaining half a fruit and half a fruit. Add 70g of sugar to 2 eggs and mix well.
2. Combine previously measured ingredients into a bowl. Butter, honey + lemon peel, lemon juice + egg, sugar. Put 120g of soft flour and 2g of night flour in a bowl.
3. Mix the dough with a whisk until no flour is visible. Pour into sponge cake mold and smooth surface. Bake for 60 minutes at 170 degrees.
4. Remove the cake from the mold and let it cool. Add 50g per minute to 10ml of lemon juice to make ice cream. You can cover the cake with the same icing, but I’ll change the toppings a bit.
5. Cut off the puff from the cake. Flip the cake over and top with whipped cream. Shred the pistachios and decorate the cake, done!