This time I made a blueberry opera cake. Color is hard to achieve, but it turns out to be lovely. The rich aromas of blueberries and white chocolate make it so delicious. Blueberry products are expensive, but it was a fun experience, and it was a challenging recipe based on my previous opera cake.
Joconde blueberry cookies
Wheat flour 16g
Powdered sugar 20g
Almond powder 65g
Blueberry powder 12g
Whole egg 80g
Egg white 55g
Unsalted Butter 12g
1. Sift together. Mix the whole egg and granulated sugar. Beat with mixer until warm, about 10 minutes. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl.
2. Put the egg whites in the beaten egg white bowl without breaking the whites. Shake the mixture well. Add melted butter and mix until smooth.
3. Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with cooking paper with a 3 mm thick palette knife. Bake in the preheated oven at 220°C for 10 minutes. Heat removal.
4. bake these 2 sheets and prepare to cut 3 to fit a 10×21 . circle
Blueberry juice 150g
15ml blueberry wine
1. Bring the ingredients to a boil, stir well
2. bring to room temperature
3. Soak the biscuits thoroughly.
Pate a bomb
Whole eggs 40g
Egg yolk 18g
1. Combine A and beat with a hand mixer. Put B in a small saucepan and heat to 113℃, wipe the surface of the pan with an absorbent brush.
2. Add syrup from 2 while mixing 1 with a whisk. When mixing, mix well with a hand mixer and add the cut butter.
3. Mix the butter with a mixer. If the butter is separated due to the heat, put it in the 500W microwave for a few seconds to mix it well.
Blueberry powder 10g
Absorb 10 ml
Mix only. If it’s too hard, heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds to soften.
110 g Pate bome
Unsalted Butter 120g
Blueberry powder 20g
Kumquat jam 80g
1. Measure out the pate a bombe and add the unsalted butter to the mixer. If the temperature is too low and the mixture separates, microwave for 10 seconds or less.
2. When the mixture is smooth, add the coffee powder, see the color Leave about 1/4 of the mixture in the mold. Leave 1/4 of the mixture in the pan to spread on top.
White Chocolate 100g
Blueberry sauce 35g
Kumquat jam 50g
Unsalted Butter 20g
1. Cut the chocolate into small pieces. Combine milk and cream and bring to a boil.
2. When the mixture boils, pour it over the chocolate and let it emulsify. Add butter and melt.
Gelatin leaves 2.5g
Blueberry powder 4g
Fresh cream 25g
Water candy 3g
White Chocolate 50g
Food coloring appropriate amount
1. Soak gelatin in ice water. Place in a bowl and cover with water, mix well and bring to a boil in the microwave.
2. Add gelatin and stir to dissolve. Add white chocolate, adjust color with food coloring, mix well and strain with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture when the temperature of the yeast reaches about 30℃.